Sunday February 3, 2008
Session 1: 9am Arrival
Session 2: 4pm Arrival
We at Raging Buffalo look forward to having your group at our facility. We have a basic checklist for your participants to ensure that your group will have a comfortable and fun experience wile snowboarding at Raging Buffalo.
• Forms Printed to Hand Into Your Group Leader.
• Payment to your group leader prior to evento Waiver form for each boarder (due event day)o Rental/lesson form for each boarder (due event day)
• Concessions and arcade are not included, so additional funds may be required.
• Warm, dry socks. Preferably camping or outdoor socks. This will keep you comfortable.
• Thermal underwear.
• Waterproof gloves to ensure your hands stay warm and dry.
• Winter jacket. Not a leather jacket.
• Snow pants. Jeans and sweats are not recommended. Something waterproof and wind resistant is highly recommended.
• Change of clothes in case your clothes get wet. This will help in the comfort on your ride home. There are lockers available at the park.
Please be advised to dress for the weather, this checklist is just a brief description of what we feel will ensure a great outing at Raging Buffalo.
Thank you for choosing Raging Buffalo.